134 Main Street, Dansville, NY 14437
We kindly ask that upon becoming an AIR member, please take a few minutes to complete the following three forms. All information is confidential and each form takes about 4-8 minutes to complete. Thank you!
Adventures in Recovery (AIR)
AIR is a Recovery Community Organization (RCO) that is dedicated to providing a safe, fun, and welcoming space for individuals to connect with peer support through adventure, wellness and exciting events.
Built by peers for peers, their families, and those within the recovery community that choose to live healthy lifestyles. Camaraderie built through shared lived experience, positive connections, and fun events.
We seek to empower those in recovery to build their community, discover their inner strength, and find their recovery path.
The only requirement to attend any AIR event is 48 hours of continuous sobriety. Friends, family members, and those within the community are welcome to attend. All programs are FREE!
The AIR program is based out of Livingston County, but we have crews in Chemung and Cattaraugus Counties, as well!
- Chemung – CASA-Trinity Outpatient Clinic, 911 Stowell Street, Elmira, NY 14901. Phone: (607) 737-5215
- Cattaraugus – Recovery Coach Services, CASA-Trinity Outpatient Clinic. 201 S. Union Street, Olean, NY 14760 | (607) 373-4303. Community Center, 101 N. Union St., Suite 105, Olean, NY 14760
- Livingston – The Center, 134 Main Street, Dansville, NY 14437. Phone: (585) 204-9003
- Steuben – Coming soon!
For this month’s activities, see the “This Month’s Calendars!” button on this page, “like” or “follow” us on Facebook @AIRAdventuresInRecovery to stay connected!
Free AIR Programs include:
- Yoga (in person and zoom)
- Art and Music groups
- Mutual support group meetings (in person and zoom)
- Holiday and social gatherings
- Game nights
- Book club (in person and zoom)
- Fitness classes
- Reiki and wellness options
- Peer support and mentoring
- Open gym and personal training
- Recreation options
- and much more!
We also have AIR Youth Clubhouses in Livingston and Chemung Counties, that provide safe spaces for youth, ages 12-17 to enjoy! To find out more about those programs, click the button below.