100 Henry St.
Sayre PA, 18840
Phone: (570) 731-4534
Fax: (570) 731-4544
The Center of Excellence (COE) has been in operation since 2017. We offer a free case management service and peer support services to PA residents with an Opioid Use Disorder. Our staff includes credentialed alcohol and substance abuse counselors with physicians and social workers. You do not need to be a client of CASA-Trinity to receive services from COE. This program is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs and is managed by CASA-Trinity, Inc. of New York.
- Have you ever been prescribed opioids and found yourself taking more than prescribed?
- Have you taken opioids – including heroin – that were not prescribed for you by a medical practitioner?
- Are you a resident of Pennsylvania?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are eligible for a free confidential interview.
The COE provides resources for getting you the right kind of services for opioid withdrawal and treatment. We also offer resources for referral for Opioid Addiction Medications (Suboxone, Methadone, Vivitrol) and access to medical and mental health services, pain management services and more.
- Getting you the right kind of services for opioid withdrawal and treatment
- Referral for Opioid Addiction Medications
- (Suboxone, Methadone, Vivitrol)
- Access to Medical and Mental HealthServices
- Access to Pain Management Services
- Housing, Finances, Food, and Clothing
- Medical Insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Educational / Vocational Services
- Employment Assistance
- Family and Child Care Services
- Peer Recovery Supports
The COE aims to remove obstacles and barriers that would prevent individuals from accessing a full range of care to improve and sustain life functioning.