The Center of Treatment Innovation (COTI) program is a mobile treatment team that meets with an individual with a substance use disorder in the community. The purpose is to start them on the path to recovery and to provide links to appropriate services.
The services at COTI include:
- Mobile Evaluations for Substance Use Disorders
- Referral to appropriate level of care for addiction treatment.
- Individual counseling sessions
- Medication Assisted Treatment: Buprenorphine and Naltrexone
- Tele-health Medication Assisted Treatment for Buprenorphine
- Care Management Services (Transportation, Aid in setting up insurance)
- Peer Specialist linkage and support services
- Linkage and Referral: Getting the right kind of services for Opioid withdrawal and treatment, medical and mental health services, pain management services, housing, financial assistance, food and clothing
- Navigation through the criminal justice system
For more information about the Center of Treatment Innovation please contact 607-223-4826.
150 Lake Street
Elmira , NY 14901