CASA-Trinity now part of Federally-funded, nationwide CCBHC expansion initiative.
Since we got started in 1974, we’ve expanded clinic locations, types of services, and added inpatient and residential services to our spectrum of care. By becoming a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC), we are able to provide even more new services, and expand our reach across the communities we serve in a meaningful and sustainable way.
What is a CCBHC?
CCBHC stands for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics. A National Model that is tailored for Local Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder care. There are currently 340 CCBHC’s in the United States and they span across 40 states!
How does being a CCBHC impact the services we offer?
Becoming a CCBHC has enabled us to significantly expand our service offerings in a way that builds upon our focus on person-centered care. As a result, we now offer a full spectrum of services to successfully treat the whole person.
Comprehensive Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Screening, assessment, diagnosis
- Person-centered treatment planning
- Individual and group therapy
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Telehealth services
- 24/7 crisis services
Targeted Case Management
- Management of physical and behavioral healthcare needs and removing any barriers to successful treatment.
- Assistance with transportation, housing, social support, as well as referral and care coordination to and with community partners.
Primary Health Screening & Monitoring
- Screening for communicable diseases
- Monitoring key health indicators and health risks
- Referral to/and care coordination with primary care
- Employment Services
- Benefits Advisement
- Educational Services
- Community Habilitation & Integration
Veteran and Armed Forces Services
- Comprehensive outpatient Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Treatment that is up to the clinical standards of the VHA.
- Veteran’s Community Support Meetings.
- Veteran Supported Recovery (VSR) peer services.
Peer and Family Services
- Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA) services both on site and in the community.
- Certified Recovery Peer Advocate-Family (CRPA-F) services available to offer specialized family peer support.
- Al-Anon Community Support Groups
- Prevention Education Parent Support
- Main Street Station Youth Clubhouse for ages 12-17 at the Community Connection Center in Dansville, NY.
- TC Commons Youth Clubhouse for ages 12-17 in Elmira, NY.
- Adventures in Recovery (AIR) at the Community Connection Center in Dansville, NY.
Would you like your voice to be heard? Be an Advisor!
It is required that every CCBHC has an Advisory Board that can evaluate how things are going, discuss ideas and new approaches, and offer perspectives that others may not have. The best part, we’d love for you to be part of it! Yes, you! This group will meet each month and we would love you to join in. All ideas and viewpoints are welcome. If you’re interested, contact Jen at email@example.com.
GENESEO OUTPATIENT CLINIC
4612 Millennium Drive,
Geneseo, NY 14454
DANSVILLE OUTPATIENT CLINIC
45 Maple Street,
Dansville, NY 14437
ELMIRA OUTPATIENT CLINIC
150 Lake Street,
Elmira, NY 14901
HORNELL OUTPATIENT CLINIC
86 River Street,
Hornell, NY 14843