The Amnesty Program is a collaboration between CASA-Trinity and the Livingston County Sheriff's Department. Here is how it works:
If you or a family member are struggling with drug addiction The Amnesty Program can help.
1. Voluntarily turn in your drugs and/or paraphernalia and you will NOT be arrested.
2. Call one of the following offices and mention the Amnesty Program:
- The Livingston County Sheriff's Office (585-243-7100)
- Livingston County Mental Health Services (585-243-7250)
- CASA-Trinity (585-991-5012)
- Livingston County DSS (585-243-7300)
After the phone call, drop off the paraphernalia and/or drugs at the office that was called. You will NOT be arrested and WILL be scheduled for an immediate appointment at CASA-Trinity at either the Geneseo or Dansville office.
At CASA-Trinity, Hope starts here.