The clinic in Sayre has been in operation since 2016 and provides services to Bradford County and surrounding areas.
The clinic offers intake, evaluation, referral and treatment for substance use disorders. Medication assisted treatment (MAT), buprenorphine and vivitrol, is offered as tools to aid in recovery. The clinic offers peer support as well as case management as additional professional support and resources. Staff is trained in the use of various evidence-based practices in both individual and group counseling, including but not limited to motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy, trauma informed care and TCU mapping. Staff utilize ASAM criteria to place clients in the appropriate level of care and emphasize person-centered treatment to ensure clients actively participate in the treatment process.
Levels of care offered include level 1 outpatient counseling and level 2.1 intensive outpatient counseling. The clinic offers both morning and evening group tracks for both levels of care. The clinic also offers a specialty group, Trauma Recovery Empowerment Model (TREM) specific to women. CASA-Trinity has several certified Narcan Trainer on staff to provide certification of the use of Narcan for all community members who request the service. All CASA-Trinity employees are certified in the use of Narcan intervention.
For more information about the CASA-Trinity Sayre clinic, please call 570-731-4534.
NEW!!! Our Sayre, PA Outpatient Clinic location is now offering Walk-In Hours on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on a first come, first serve basis. Paperwork must be completed before the evaluation can begin so we ask that you arrive by 10:30 a.m.
PA Peer Recovery Specialists
A Certified Recovery Specialist (CRS) is an individual who has lived recovery experience from addiction and has met the certification requirements set forth by the Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB). The CRS uses their lived experience and education to help others gain hope and achieve specific life and recovery goals. By being able to relate on a personal level, our Certified Recovery Specialists can share their own experiences to educate and guide others to build a better, substance free life. The CRS understands that each recovery journey is different and aims to work with others based on their unique needs. Services offered include:
- Clinic and community support and advocacy
- Linkage to community resources and services
- Connection to local recovery support groups and programs
- Exploration of various pathways to recover
- Warm Hand Off Program in collaboration with the Bradford/Sullivan Drug & Alcohol and Guthrie, a CRS is connected with individuals who enter the hospital with concern for substance use to bridge the gap between the hospital and access to treatment.
- Peer Recovery Support Services will be available to clients who are participating in A New Direction at the Bradford County Correctional Facility in an effort to assist with re-entry into the community.
100 Henry St.
Sayre , PA 18840